Full Stack Web Developer
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part-time and remote working arrangements are available
LemonApp is a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium businesses and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Design that makes them go “wow” is where it all starts! To this end, we’re looking to grow our awesome team so we can continue to deliver outstanding customer experience, game-changing app and web solutions and results-driven digital marketing.
Job Overview: As a Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant you’ll be delivering high-quality graphic design for our client’s digital products and services and provide marketing expertise to drive market engagement, brand awareness, unique and creative integrated marketing communications, lead generation and business growth. Reporting to the Customer Solutions Director, you will also work collaboratively with our project management team, particularly the Projects Director as well as the development team assigned to each project. You will also be required to work with our Managing Director in developing internal initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend project meetings with clients and understand basic requirements
- Provide significant inputs on design sprints and design thinking workshops of the company
- Provide intuitive solutions to complex problems and clients business processes.
- Architect, set up and develop web applications to meet client’s requirements.
- Follow best practices to develop applications.
- Write DRY, modular code with appropriate clear comments and unit testing.
- Using algorithms and design patterns to design and build web applications.
- Write comprehensive user guides to assist end-users.
- Run demo sessions with team members and clients to showcase web applications and to train end-users.
- Use version control tools like git to maintain codebase with semantic versioning.
- Preferred experience of 3-4 years in web development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Laravel
- Extensive experience with PWA and SPA
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and building REST APIs
- Understanding of system architecture design
- Proficiency in Linux / Unix Commands
- Experience with AWS and DNS management would be highly desirable
- Laravel (PHP)
- Tailwind CSS
- Git, JIRA