- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part-time and remote working arrangements are available
LemonApp is a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium businesses and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Cross-Platform Application Development is getting bigger and bigger. More and more companies are engaging in hopes of having their digital solutions designed, developed, and deployed at twice the speed.
- Attend project meetings with clients and understand basic requirements
- Provide significant inputs on design sprints and design thinking workshops of the company
- Provide intuitive solutions to complex problems and clients’ business processes.
- Setup and develop and deploy WordPress websites to meet client’s requirements.
- Use plugins to develop solutions to business problems for our clients
- Optimize and maintain existing projects.
- Run demo sessions with team members and clients to showcase solutions and to train end-users.
- Preferred experience of 3-4 years in design and development of WordPress websites,
- Experience with Laravel and Vue.js would be a plus.
- Experience with AWS and DNS management.
- WordPress (php)